"Use boldness, but not overbearance; and also see that ye bridle all your passions, that ye may be filled with love; see that ye refrain from idleness."
I'm frustrated with someone, to the point that I have thought out many times what I would like to say to this person. However, what's on my mind isn't 100% positive. I've felt this way for a few days. I was sitting in institute tonight, I flopped open my scriptures and found myself reading this verse. I thought of how I would like to settle things with this person and reconsidered my game plan. I felt like the Lord was telling me to be bold, but not overbearing. I need to control myself so that I can feel love for this person. And as much as I would like to do nothing about it and hope that it just goes away, I can't because it won't. "...refrain from idleness." But now I have no idea how to confront the situation. Single life brings so much drama! I don't need it. UGH! I want to quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment