The Martin Family
Friday, February 2, 2007
The life of my party!
I received a phone call today. Wow! The life of my party was on the other side. She means so much to me. I loved speaking with her. I'm on an absolute high now, I'm good for another 44 days. (She'll be returning home in 44 days) I can't wait. When she gets here, I'm going to fall into her arms, shed a tear or two (for joy) and then jump up and down screaming. She'll be doing the same I'm sure. There is no doubt in my mind that she and I are kindred spirits. We have known each other since the beginning of time and have always been connected with bonds of friendship that hold more power than the earth's core. Heavens to Betsy girl, return to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment