The Martin Family

The Martin Family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Twice in One Day!

Today was my long day at school.  English in the morning, Human Relations in the afternoon, and Spanish in the evening.  I'm literally at school all day long.  Part way through the day I went to my car to get something.  When I opened the door something fell to the ground... it was a pass along card.  I usually have those floating around my car so I chucked it back in.  When I chucked it onto the dash I noticed some writing on it.  It said, "Jenn- Have a great day. Love Elder Ferrell and Lott"  Someone saying hello to you usually makes you smile.  Yet when it's done in a surprising way such as a note on your car, it brings a bigger smile that lasts even longer.  I went back into the school and back to class.  After Spanish got out I headed to my car to go home.  As I approached my car I noticed something tucked into my window.  "Jesus loves you and so do I.  Hope life is good.  Let me know if I can do anything to make it better. ~Bryan" Could this seriously happen twice in one day?  It's amazing; the feeling of being loved.  I love my life.  I love exactly where I am and what I've been through; it's given me the greatest friends in the world and I really can't ask for more.

1 comment:

Kayla Mears said...

I cant wait to be where your at!
Kayla