The Martin Family
Monday, September 21, 2009
Loner
I sat in sacrament meeting today with no desire to stay. I felt the loneliness today... the impact of being in a family ward and being single. I found myself daydreaming during one of the talks about how I would much rather be in class right then. How I enjoy school more; I think because I don't feel so lonely around a bunch of people that are also by themselves. I enjoyed being a part of singles ward because everyone else in the ward came to church by themselves just like me. This family ward thing has been a good change for my kids. I've seen a lot of positive things in my children with being there. Over the summer it was easier because Thomas and Josh attended my family ward. They were "loners" like me. I would sit with them during class. Now I just sit alone... depressing. Each week I'm reminded of what I don't have... what I could have had... what I should have. This doesn't affect my testimony or change how I feel about doing what is right. I know where I'm supposed to be on Sunday so I'll be there. It's a coin toss of whether or not each week will be enjoyable. Today it wasn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel like that every day! Specailly the part of what we should of had and deserved!! I am banking on the hot Pilot in my class to help me get over Todd. I am sure it wont help but who knows..
I love you stay strong! I could not have started getting through this with out you!!
I love you..
Post a Comment