The Martin Family
Friday, September 11, 2009
The Happiest Girl In The World
After returning home at 1 am from Soldotna last night I was dreading my day today. I figured I would only get 5 hours of sleep before getting me and my son off to school. There was a letter on the table for me so I grabbed it as Ryker and I walked out the door. When I got to my car I opened the letter and received the best news of my life thus far. It was the final judgment on the custody battle I've been in for over two years. The judge had finally signed an order. I can't describe the relief that went through my system as I checked the back page for the judges signature. I just wanted to scream with excitement. Needless to say, by 8:10 this morning, I had already had the most wonderful day. I dropped Ryker at school and then went to my class. I could hardly sit still, I was so happy. After class I went and talked to my advisor at school about the possibilities of changing my degree. Nothing but more good news came from that conversation. I actually have hope of getting into an amazing Doctorate program... down the road. But the the idea seems possible to me now. Could my day seriously be getting better? TOTALLY. And nothing was going to ruin it. Not event the dead shrew that me and my kids found in the driveway today. After school I was at home with the kids, just thrilled to have them in my life. Spending time with them doing whatever we felt like. I'm so blessed, I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for Heavenly Father looking out for me. Today, I am quite possibly the happiest girl in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment