The Martin Family
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Pulling Teeth
OK, so house sitting for the Debenhams. Spencer Debenham (9), decided to lose a tooth while his parents are gone. He came in the room and announced that a tooth came out. My first thought was, "Why were you boys fighting?" But when I asked what happened he said that it was just lose and came out. A thought occurred to me for the first time, I will be the one pulling my children's lose teeth unless I have one terrific husband by then. I don't want to be the one pulling teeth. When Ryker comes to me with a lose tooth, I want to be able to turn to the man I love and with puppy dog eyes, say, "Honey, will you please?" And he will look at me with such love in his eyes and say, "You know I will." He'll take the burden from me, be my hero, and make it all better. Someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment